Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'd like cool studio space also...please

Recently, I've been thinking more and more about working in a Gallery. An internship may be in the near future.  Meeting artists, meeting people who like appreciate art would be wonderful. I probably would go a little nuts after some time, but I'm very interested. 

This is an amazing gallery. I found it on the blog, Inhabitat.
 
This guy, Auro Foxcraft, decided to help out the young (broke) London art scene by creating studio space out of old subway cars.  Its sits atop an old warehouse which is used for gallery space, and it environmentally friendly too.  Also there are plans to make make expand this idea to other places like Berlin, Lisbon and Toronto.  I vote for New York, or even better, DC. :)
But for now, I guess I'm just going to have to plan another trip to London. Like that would really be pulling teeth. 
Might have to turn a few tricks to afford it though....





No comments: