Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why Should Shoes Be Clean Anyway?

The Polaroid kid. My newest crush, replacing my ever present love for Neil Patrick Harris.
'This kid, is a 22 year old self taught photographer and train hopper, and he’s been capturing the stories of his train-hopping community (or sub-culture) on Polaroid film since at least 2003.' from SeanWoosley.com
Oh train hopping, I think the best thing about it are the people who do it. Some of the greatest people ever.
But this kid, his pictures are really amazing. And now I'm just pissed that I was in San Francisco a couple weeks back and I didn't know about his exhibit. You win some, you lose some.
I think what's so breathtaking is the simple bittersweetness, its so honest. Anyone can take a picture, but it takes an artists to capture a feeling.
But we're all artists. You can see more of his stuff on his m+b artists page.



1 comment:

soy Luli said...

wow reallyy nice photos!!!
you are right being crushes by this guy!