Monday, June 29, 2009

Tina Kalivas




I sometimes get more excited when I see I've received an e-mail from the selby than anything else (job offers and love letters included). If cribs were actually interesting to watch (does it even exists anymore??) I'd like to think it would be something like the experience of glancing through the selby photos.
I digress from my original point which was simply to say: Tina Kalivas has got me inspired. At least for the next couple minutes before I decide inspiration is too tiring and decide a nap is the best possible course of action.
But for now, keep all scissors away from me becuase she makes want to cut a frindge again (trying to grow it out, hating that awkward stage...) and to finish the hemming job I pretended to start last night. Slight difference, the table she has for her sewing machine is the size of my room. Which obviously means I need to move to sydney. Into a place with a large table. Ohh bangs...
The Selby

No comments: