Oh, wonderful bed.
Thoughts so far.
West Virginia really isn't that bad. In fact I'm a fan. Huntington's cool. Kentucky's beautiful. Tennessee's about as southern as you get. Skipped Nashville, another time. Memphis is wonderful.
With a little tlc it could be hoppin' in no time. Still in love with my car. She's still nameless.(Any suggestions? Something long that can be shortened into a nickname. Pictures to come.) Oklahoma kinda sucks. New Mexico's intriguing, kinda magical. Albuquerque's got this completely awesome edge that's only softened by the smallish population and heat.
(Picture below: where I ate dinner.)
Phoenix next, then LA.
(Pictures are not mine, camera cord is packed away in the bottom of my trunk.)
3 comments:
Aw that's awesome! I live in Tn. I love it here, never been to W. Virgina though. I hope you have a nice sleep and get to your new home okay!!
my daddys born in huntington west va its where my gpa and gma on his side was from
one of the reason i would like to live in usa. is beacuse it seems that you can go anywhere in a little time! and that would be awesome.. now i want to travel by the californian coast!!!
xxx
Post a Comment