Sunday, January 4, 2009

Today

My friend went home after partying it up here for the past 5 days. Sad.

kinowear

If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely.” - Henri Ducard


Discovered an amazing chocolate place in NW DC. Biagio. If nothing else they have samples. Lots of samples.

An did I mention I ate goat?

Not to gross you out.


I have so much work to do tommorrow. Woohoo.

2 comments:

Liv Bambola said...

I thought goat tasted really good?! Did you like it?

cras4 said...

Not gonna lie, it was kind of amazing.
Then again there was Rastafarian music playing loudly and good looking people dancing and that perfect kind of heat that just makes you want to smile and sway, I only say this because when I tasted the dish the next day it was less than pleasing. Haha.
But my fridge is known for distorting food.