Prosecutors will announce decision about Zuma's graft charges on Monday. I'm more worried about his past rape charges. Then again, not a lot of people like the guy so I wouldn't be surprised this was a some set-up. He happens to be to busy running for president to worry about his court case, imagine if Obama had been charged with Graft while he was running for president. Can't? Yeah, we can't handle the kind of political drama Africa's got going on.
In Maryland, speed camera's can now be placed within half a mile of school zone's. And they have been. I'm pretty sure I've a got a ticket coming. I live across the street from a school and I see the flash about 5-10 minutes at night. I'm sure once people realize its there, it won't be so commmon, but they are going to make bank with whatever they've got coming just from the past couple days. I'm furious.
No comments:
Post a Comment