I see potential, this place could be so great. I wish I married to a CEO of a real etstate company. And now its on the market again for 1.5 million. Oh, wait I guess I can afford that....psh. My only hope is that its still on the market in five years, when I plan to have either won the lottery or found a better street corner... from the Prince of Petworth
Friday, February 6, 2009
I see potential, this place could be so great. I wish I married to a CEO of a real etstate company. And now its on the market again for 1.5 million. Oh, wait I guess I can afford that....psh. My only hope is that its still on the market in five years, when I plan to have either won the lottery or found a better street corner... from the Prince of Petworth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment