I finally got a work out partner and signed up for a gym membership! Even though I prefer to work out on my own or just running around the neighborhood, I needed this jumpstart. And as always along with the feeling of wanting (desperately needing) to get in shape is the wanting to also be healthy(ier). I have never fit diets, they do not work with me. And I think thats fine. You really shouldn't be trying to make yourself fit into a diet you should make it fit you. I believe in taking bits and pieces from them, and making them your own. For instance I will never be so healthy to replace coffee with green tea...gag me. Buut, now and then I can see having a cup of green tea anyway and sometimes it does help me feel like I don't need (as much) coffee.
My new room mate who just moved in brought with her a juicer. I think that will help take the place of a full on detox. Going a full week just drinking juice? That's not going to happen. I need at least on burger and two slices of pizza a week. But replacing lunch or breakfast with a juiced out glass of fruits and veggies? I'm trying it now, will let you know if it works. :)
Whatever she made though, I say already, tastes freaking awesome. This is looking up.
No comments:
Post a Comment