Although I never believed that Romeo and Juliet is the greatest love story ever, I still am fascinated by Shakespeare. So learning that someone may have discovered the only portrait of Shakespeare greatly interested me. And apparently we have been picturing him wrong. From the portrait he is supposed to be "...a rosy-cheeked, long-nosed man who was something of a looker." Wait, how are they defining a looker...
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Shakespeare
Although I never believed that Romeo and Juliet is the greatest love story ever, I still am fascinated by Shakespeare. So learning that someone may have discovered the only portrait of Shakespeare greatly interested me. And apparently we have been picturing him wrong. From the portrait he is supposed to be "...a rosy-cheeked, long-nosed man who was something of a looker." Wait, how are they defining a looker...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment