Saturday, December 27, 2008

This is gonna make thank you cards much easier

Dear __________ []name of gifter],

How did you know I needed a(n) _________ []noun]?

No, seriously. Did _________ []name of frenemy] tell you? Did you read my _________ []adjective] journal? Or did you go through my ________ []adjective] e-mail? There’s only ____ []number] way(s) that you could have possibly known — all of them __________ []adjective].

And you let me unwrap it at the ____________ []employer] holiday party! In front of all those ______ []plural noun] no less. It’s not every day someone gets what they’ve been ________ []verb ending in -ing] _____ and _____ []pair of opposites] for, but still, a ______ []adjective indicating size] heads up would have been ________ []adjective].

Look, even though I want to _______ []verb] you, I know the ____________ []adjective] thing to do here is say thanks. So thanks.

Just wait till next year.

XOXO,
___________ []your name]





<3

No comments: