I stumbled across this blog, the fragrance separate to the flower, and it is amazing. It encouraged me to pull out the easel my mom got me for Christmas, then I remembered why I put it away to being with. Impossible to put together. Still my drawing pad sits next to my bed, its where I keep everything that is close to my heart. If I stumble across it while groggily getting up in the morning there is no way I will forget about it, which is generally my only problem in life. And I rant
Thursday, December 4, 2008
I always wanted to be an artist...
I stumbled across this blog, the fragrance separate to the flower, and it is amazing. It encouraged me to pull out the easel my mom got me for Christmas, then I remembered why I put it away to being with. Impossible to put together. Still my drawing pad sits next to my bed, its where I keep everything that is close to my heart. If I stumble across it while groggily getting up in the morning there is no way I will forget about it, which is generally my only problem in life. And I rant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment