Monday, October 27, 2008
I know that no one reads this blog therefore this will not get any any responses but I was curious, if you read any literary magazines what do you read? Or maybe in general what magazines do you read? (Btw, I did not mean for that first statement to sound pathetic and I was not looking for sympathy) I subscribe to The New Yorker and Rolling Stone (though I don't always read Rolling Stone). I pick up a vogue occasionally. I have read McSweeneys and have been meaning to subscribe, also read the Virginia Quarterly and glanced through a Harpers Review. Lets see, I like to read Wall Street Journal, the Conde Nast Magazine and Wired (though I usually catch up with Wired thru their blogs). I suppose that's about it. So, help me out here, what am I missing??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I bought Vanity Fair (US Version) every month for about a year. They have some awesome articles, and they're more about the articles than a mindless number of ads...
Post a Comment